Let GovHub Write Your Entire Government Application!
Free Quotations – Urgent Response’s – Fast Turn Around!
APS: ATO, DIBP, DHS, AFP, Defence, Centrelink, DFAT, DEEWR, CASA
State: QLD, ACT, NSW, WA, VIC, SA, TAS & NT Government Departments & Police Services
Fields: Administration, Customer Service, Finance, Information, Project & Program Officer – Entry to Senior Executive & Director levels. Get a Quote Now.
Outstanding Success Rates
We only write Government job applications! Our clients regularly obtain interviews and jobs. Our approach ensures you are comfortable talking about your application at an interview. This is the key to the high conversion rate of interviews to jobs that our clients experience (see recent testimonials below).
- We work closely with you to write your entire “Ready to Lodge” application;
- Concise, evidence based examples that relate to your unique skills and experience;
- Appropriate use of STAR & other contemporary selection criteria approaches;
- Australia-wide Service – Free, No Obligation Quotations;
- Easy Process/Excellent Value for Money. Entire ready to lodge applications from as little as $350 (including all criteria, resume & cover letter). Get a Quote Now.
Our clients DON’T JUST GET INTERVIEWS – they REGULARLY GET JOBS (Please note clients spelling & grammatical errors have been left in their quotations).
- Federal Government (Defence – APS 3 Administration Officer): “I got the job! Thanks for all your help! Jane” (our clients regularly attain jobs for positions such as Accounts Processing, Administrative, Customer Service and Project Officer roles at local, state and federal level).
- Federal Government (Federal Magistrates Court of Australia – APS 4/5 Executive Assistant): “…i was successful in obtaining the position of xxxx (position title witheld) to a federal magistrate. Thanks very much again for you assistance with my application. I will be sure to pass on your services to anyone i know…Thanks again. XXXX” (name witheld).
- Federal Government (Centrelink – APS 3 Customer Service Adviser): “Just wanted to share my news with you and Jo. I was offered the position with Centre link today. Please pass on my sincere thanks to Jo again for her exceptional support. Regards Meg” (we have many, many clients who have attained this same CSA role with Centrelink).
- State Govt (QLD – Queensland Police Service) – around APS 4 Equivalent: “Hi Jon – as promised I thought I would send you some feedback. It looks like I have got the job. I am waiting to hear back from then in the next couple of weeks, talk about slow. Thanks, Sean”
- Federal Government (ATO – APS 5 Prosecutor): “Just wanted to send you big THANKS as I got the APS5 Prosecutor role. All your hard work truly was appreciated. Cheers, Mel” (We have been highly succesful with applications across the board with the ATO).
- State Govt (WA – Department of Education) – around EL 1 Equivalent: “Hi Jon – Just wanted to let you know I got the position of XXXXXXX (deleted) Manager for the Education Dept. Have a wonderful day. Kindest Regards, Karen”
- State Govt (NSW – TAFE Senior Lecturer) – around EL 1 Equivalent: “hi jon, well i did it i got the job.” This was our client’s second application with us – got the job on the first one as well (have many clients that have achieved such outcomes).
- Federal Government (CRS Australia – APS 6): “Hi Jon, Just letting you know I got the position. Thank you for your help. Regards, Di.”
- Federal Government (Centrelink – APS 6): “GOT IT!!!!. … Very exciting but am absolutely xxxx (deleted) myself now thinking of the big responsibilities I have ahead of me. Thank you once again for all your assistance could not have done it without you and hence have recommended your services to another XXX (deleted) person by the name of XXXXXX (deleted). Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Kindest Regards, XXXXXXX (deleted – very well known in Centrelink).”
- Federal Government (DEEWR – APS 5): “I secured an interview with all of the DEEWR ones (we did 3 applications for the client) and also the Transport one. I was offered the transport one but it turnedout to be not for me. Thanks, Robynne”
- Federal Government (Australian Customes – APS 6 & EL 1): “Hi Jon. I haven’t heard yet about the EL1 that I applied for at Customs, but they’ve offered me an APS6 and I’m taking it. Thanks for your help. Regards. XXXXX”
Urgent 24/48 HR Response Service Available: Where possible, we can assist you with applications approaching expiry dates. Please email through full details of your application (e.g. resume & application pack) for a prompt quotation – or call us during business hours to check availability. No surcharges apply for this service. Get a Quote Now.